the rain in spain ~ fashion-ooosies

5.21.2011

the rain in spain

[spanish-blair waldorf]

this is perhaps my all-time, favy-wavy skirt. and, strangely enough, my dad bought it for me! he was vacationing in italy and asked some fashionable lady for advice on what to get his then teenage daughters. a mon avis, she made an excellent choice . . . 



 as you can see, my hair is in a pony-tail . . . again . . . 
today, my hair decided that it hates me, which has been known to happen from time to time. so i broke out my collection of head-bands and bows that i coveted in my pre-school days. the one pictured is maroon with black velvet embroidery. pretty dark and luxurious for a mere head-band


zara blouse, unknown skirt and headband, franco sarto boots


recently i've been attracted to my zara pieces. perhaps it has something to do with spanish beauty penelope cruz and her stellar cannes wardrobe. i must include a picture of her in this absolutely incredible marchesa gown. the violet color is so dreamy . . .   for red carpet glam, if i ever have the option, i'm going with one of the "uhs":


 marchesa or oscar de la renta


so feminine, so gorgeous, it's no wonder those brands are favored by hollywood elite.  




photo by Bauer Griffin
doesn't P. just make you want to say

ooosies?

No comments:

Post a Comment